GENERAL PROPERTY RULES
● ONLY use the property, lake and any of our lake activities during the official hours. Our summer hours are Monday-Friday 9-6pm and Saturday-Sunday 10-6pm.
● If you are purchasing an ADMISSIONS PASS to enjoy the day at the lake picnicking or swimming, please make sure to sign a waiver for everyone in your party and to pick up a wristband at the pro shop. Please do so first thing after arrival at the lake.
● If you purchase any of our water activities (aqua park, wakeboarding, waterskiing, paddle boarding) or disc golf activities, you are not required to purchase an admissions pass additionally, it is included in the price of the water activity.
● Our lifeguards on duty ONLY supervise the aqua park and wakeboard.cable(s). Swimming, paddle boarding and floating at your own risk.
● Absolutely NO swimming with lightning or thunder.
● Absolutely NO access into the water under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
● We reserve the right to expel people who have endangered their own safety or that of other participants in the water and on land. Please be mindful of our property rules.
● Absolutely NO consumption of any kind of drugs on the property.
● BE A NICE PERSON. Please DO NOT swear or use profane expressions in front of children, other customers or our staff members.
● NO smoking on the aqua park and on our beach areas.
● You MUST be at least 18 years or older to sign your own release of liability. For participants 17 and younger, a legal guardian ages 18years or older must sign, and be present during check-in. Please DONOT forget to have a valid ID with you.
● Children 16 and under should NOT be left on site unsupervised.
● Children who CANNOT swim, need to wear floaties and need to beconstantly supervised by their parents. SWIMMING AT OWN RISK.
● Stay OFF features (wakeboarding obstacles). Swimmers onlyallowed in designated areas. DO NOT swim beyond buoys.
● Keep out of the weeds and slippery rock area on shore line. RISK OF INJURY.
● If renting a float or a paddle board, please stay within the designated areas. NO crossing under the wakeboard cable if in operation. Must be a proficient swimmer to use a float or paddle board.● DO NOT throw objects at other people near you.
● BBQs and fires are prohibited on our premises.
● Please park your car only in the designated areas.
● IDLE SPEED on our property. SLOW DOWN when driving in and out. CHILDREN at play. Guests violating the speed limited will be asked to leave the property.
● FAMILY MEMBERS/FRIENDS STAYING ON SHORE: Please avoid forming large groups and please make sure to maintain your safety distance of 6 feet when approaching other people or our staff members
● Please WEAR A MASK WHEN APPROACHING OUR STAFF MEMBERS and WASH OR DISINFECT YOUR HANDS before you pick up your rented gear or life jacket (good hygiene = best prevention against spreading Covid-19 or viruses in general)
Trophy Lake Sports and its employees cannot be held responsible for any accidents that occur due to improper use of the activities we offer or by not following the safety rules above.
ANY QUESTIONS? Please leave us a message here on FB or talk to our staff members in the shop or on shore, who will be able to help you.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND HAVE A GREAT TIME AT THE LAKE. WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!